Monday, 23 September 2013
When I look at this picture, taken in Australia in the mid eighties, I cannot help but see the resemblance between me and the Little Sausage. Even the hair and chubby cheeks are the same! My older and younger sisters look much the same these days too.
Wednesday, 4 September 2013
2. A new float vest - although she's too light and kept flipping over. Back to the arm floaties then!
3. Swimming with Pappa - she's getting to be quite good!
4. A new scooter - she'd seen other kids playing with them at the park and always wanted to have a go, so we got one of her very own. We took it with us to the in-laws so that she could scoot around the paved area they have in the garden. Note: her new sunglasses that she's very taken with!
5. A swing/slide set that she received from her grandparents for her Birthday was finally built and ready to play with in their garden.
6. At Angelina's to indulge in my favourite 'Paris - New York' with work friends.
7. I did a little rearranging of the Little Sausage's room - very happy with the result (and so is she!)
8. My new hair cut (and silly looking selfie shot)
9. Ready for the new "school" year - walking to the Creche to start a week of integration before she goes full-time.
This picture was taken back in June (it's not cheating if I take a photo from another month, right?) at the beach during our trip to Brighton. We we there for a little break and to visit friends from when we lived there in 2011/2012. It felt like home and made me sad to leave.
Tuesday, 3 September 2013
For the Little Sausage's 2nd birthday, I made a chocolate cake, decorated with lines of coloured Smarties. The effect, while simple to do, was pretty good! (It tasted pretty good too!)
Monday, 2 September 2013
My name begins with a... P!
This sign was found in Paris (Parc de Bercy). Not sure why it was there, but I thought it was cool!